In Vegas Infinite we want to make sure that our players have complete and total control over their time, play and spending in the game.
With this in mind, you will see a 'Play Well Tools' tab when you open your watch menu. This article will dive deeper into what those tools are, how you can use them, and what they mean for you.
Let's talk about Self Exclusion first. Self Exclusion allows you to take a break from any of the games we offer whenever you need, and for a time period of your choosing.
- To self exclude, access the Play Well option in your Watch Menu
- Once in the section, you will see options for every game, simply select the game you would like to self exclude from.
- After selecting the game, you can choose an exclusion period ranging from 24 hours to 3 months.
- After selecting the exclusion period, you will be shown a 4 digit code, and asked to enter that code into the system to confirm your exclusion.
- After this is done, you will not be able to access this game for the amount of time you set. Please remember this action is irreversible on our end. We cannot overturn a self exclusion under any circumstances.
In App purchase alerts
As part of our commitment to you, we offer you the ability to set a limit on your monthly spending. This does not block you from purchasing, and you can turn it off whenever you like, however it alerts you when you hit a preselected limit.
- To set a monthly spending limit, choose the Play Well option from your Watch Menu
- Use the keypad to enter an amount for your spending limit. This limit will apply for a month from the time you set it.
- Once you are content with your limit press Confirm.
- If you reach that limit within the month, you will receive an alert.
- You can review the alert at any time, it will not block you from purchasing.