- Roulette is a casino game of chance where a small ball is spun around a wheel with numbered pockets, and players bet on which pocket the ball will land in. The roulette wheel is typically divided into 38 pockets.
- Found in Casino One
- The spinning wheel with numbered slots that determines the winning number.
- The small ball that is spun around the wheel and eventually falls into one of the numbered slots.
- Corner bet
- A bet placed on a group of four numbers in a square pattern.
- The casino employee who spins the roulette wheel and manages the game.
- Even money bet
- A bet placed on an outside bet category with a 1:1 payout, such as red or black, odd or even, or high or low numbers.
- House edge
- The advantage that the casino has over the players, represented as a percentage of each bet.
- Inside bets
- Bets placed on specific numbers or combinations of numbers within the numbered grid on the roulette table.
- Line bet
- A bet placed on two rows of numbers.
- Outside bets
- Bets placed on categories outside of the numbered grid, such as red or black, odd or even, or high or low numbers.
- Split bet
- A bet placed on two adjacent numbers.
- Straight up bet
- A bet placed on a single number.
- Street bet
- A bet placed on a row of three numbers.
In a game of roulette, players place their bets on a table layout that mirrors the numbers on the wheel. There are various types of bets that can be placed, including betting on a specific number, a group of numbers, or even the color of the pocket the ball will land in. The payout for each bet depends on the odds of that bet winning.