Quest 3 GIVEAWAY
Competition Terms and Conditions
- NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THE COMPETITION. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. YOU HAVE NOT YET WON. SOME RESTRICTIONS APPLY.
- ODDS OF WINNING DEPEND UPON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ELIGIBLE ENTRIES INTO THE PRIZE DRAW.
- THE COMPETITION IS OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS WHO ARE AT LEAST EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS OLD OF THE UNITED KINGDOM AND CANADA OR ALL LEGAL RESIDENTS WHO ARE AT LEAST (21) YEARS OLD OF THE 49 UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA (EXCLUDING RESIDENTS OF THE STATES OF WASHINGTON, NEW YORK AND FLORIDA), AND MEETING THE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA SET FORTH IN THESE RULES.
- THE COMPETITION IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- FOR RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES, PLEASE NOTE THE ARBITRATION PROVISION SET FORTH BELOW, WHICH REQUIRES, EXCEPT WHERE AND TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW, YOU TO ARBITRATE ANY CLAIMS YOU MAY HAVE AGAINST THE PROMOTER ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS. ARBITRATION ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS MEANS THAT YOU WILL NOT HAVE, AND YOU WAIVE, THE RIGHT FOR A JUDGE OR JURY TO DECIDE YOUR CLAIMS, AND THAT YOU MAY NOT PROCEED IN A CLASS, CONSOLIDATED, OR REPRESENTATIVE CAPACITY.
- ADDITIONAL CONDITIONS APPLY, PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN THEIR ENTIRETY.
- These Competition Terms and Conditions (“Competition Terms”) set out the terms and conditions on which eligible participants may enter the prize draw for the Quest 3 giveaway (the “Competition”) for a chance to win a Meta Quest 3 VR headset (the “Prize”).
- The Promoter of the Competition is Stars Mobile Limited, an Isle of Man company having its registered office at Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ (the “Promoter”, “we”,“us” or “our”). The Promoter is part of the group of companies that are controlled, directly or indirectly, by Flutter Entertainment PLC (“Flutter Group”).
- In these Competition Terms, a reference to “you”, “your”, “participant” or “winner” is a reference to persons wishing to participate in the Competition.
- Participation in the Competition is expressly conditioned upon your acceptance of, and compliance with all requirements set out in, these Competition Terms and the PokerStars VR Terms of Service that apply to your access and use of the PokerStars VR application (“PokerStars VR TOS”). You may be required to sign paperwork issued by the Promoter.
- The Competition begins at 17:00 PM UTC on Friday 1st September 2023 and ends at 04:00 AM UTC on Friday 29th September 2023 (the “Competition Period”).
- To be eligible to enter the Competition, you must:
- be resident in the United Kingdom, USA (excluding the states of Washington, New York and Florida) or Canada;
- be at least 18 years of age if you are resident in the United Kingdom or Canada, or at least 21 years of age if you are resident in the USA;
- have a registered and verified PokerStars VR account for the PokerStars VR application;
- have a registered and verified Discord account and be a member of the PokerStars VR Discord server (https://discord.com/invite/pokerstarsvr); and
- not be, for any reason, barred from, or have not opted out of or self-excluded from, playing, participating in or receiving communications about PokerStars products or services,
(together, the “Eligibility Criteria”).
- Employees and relatives and/or affiliates of employees of the Flutter Group and the developer of the PokerStars VR application Lucky VR, inc. are not permitted to participate in the Competition. For the purpose of this clause, the term 'relative' shall mean but not be limited to spouse, partner, parent, cousin, child or sibling and 'affiliates' shall include, but not be limited to, such an employee's housemate(s) or co-habitee(s).
- We reserve the right to ask participants for any proof of identification, age and address, and to conduct any ID and security checks on participants, as we see fit to confirm participants comply with the Eligibility Criteria. Failure by a participant to meet the Eligibility Criteria, in our sole discretion (and as verified by us), and provide any information and documentation requested by us at any stage of the Competition will result in that participant being disqualified from the Competition.
- Only 1x PokerStars VR account registered to a single VR device (including Desktop PC) will be eligible to participate in the Competition. Attempts to register multiple PokerStars VR accounts on the same device and generate additional entries for the Competition are prohibited. No entry fee or purchase is required to participate in the Competition.
- To participate in the Competition, during the Competition Period you must opt in to the Competition via the prompt advertised on the PokerStars VR Discord server, correctly answer the poker related question presented to you, and input the name, location and contact details requested in the form provided (“Opt-In”).
- If you complete the Opt-In, you must then log in to your PokerStars VR account on the PokerStars VR application on any relevant end-user device on any day (between 0:00 AM and 23:59 PM UTC) of the Competition Period (“Entry Requirements”) to earn a raffle ticket (“Ticket”) for entry into the Prize Draw (as defined at Paragraph 14 below).
- You may complete the Entry Requirements on multiple days to earn additional Tickets for each day of the Competition Period that you log in to your PokerStars VR account thereafter (limited to 1x Ticket per day).
- Participants who do not complete the Opt-In and Entry Requirements will not be able to enter the Prize Draw.
- All Tickets earned by participants during the Competition Period will be automatically entered into a prize draw for the Prize (“Prize Draw”).
- 3x winners will be selected at random from all Tickets in the Prize Draw on each of the following dates and times:
- 17:00 PM UTC on Friday 8 September 2023
- 17:00 PM UTC on Friday 15 September 2023
- 17:00 PM UTC on Friday 22 September 2023
- 17:00 PM UTC on Friday 29 September 2023
- We will contact each winner by email (using the email address provided as part of the Opt-In) within 72 hours of the relevant draw day of the Prize Draw (“Winner Notification”).
- Participants are limited to 1x winning Prize Draw selection for the Competition. Once a participant has been selected as a winner, they will no longer be eligible to complete the Entry Requirements and earn Tickets, and all of their remaining Tickets will be removed from the Prize Draw.
- The Prize will consist of 1x base model of the Meta Quest 3 VR headset including left and right handheld controllers (brand new condition). No bundled features, accessories or games are included in the Prize.
- You bear sole responsibility for all duties, taxes or charges that may be payable to any relevant authority, whether applied as a withholding tax from the payment of the Prize or as tax in respect of the receipt of the Prize, in accordance with applicable laws. If we are required to withhold tax from the Prize, the amount you receive may be less than the advertised Prize.
- We will be entitled, acting reasonably, to provide to you a cash alternative for the Prize, including where it is unavailable or in circumstances where providing the Prize would pose an excessive financial or logistical burden on us. You will not have the right to require payment of a cash alternative unless we agree otherwise. Any cash alternative offered will be equal to the retail value of the Prize.